12 April 2010

Halló! Ciao! ¡Hola!

in retiro apr 09 2010
09 April 2010, Parque del Buen Retiro, Madrid, Spain

Just a quick check-in before I hit the hay and somehow get myself up and to class tomorrow after a 2.5-week hiatus, but I am safe and sound back in Londontown after my world travels! Iceland was stunning and captivating and the most beautiful place I've ever seen; Rome was non-stop and wonderful and the rest of Italy was unbelievably picturesque; Madrid and sunny days was the perfect end to it all. I made it in around midnight last night (Saturday) with an impressive smoker's cough (secondhand only I promise but those continental Europeans are choo-choo trains!) and a little bit of a tan (!!!) and stories galore, so keep an eye out for lots and lots of updates in the weeks to come! I'm on my last month of prescription-medicine stocks and am trying to figure out the smallest increments of toiletries to buy so as to not have leftovers upon my impending departure, but in the meantime it's lots and lots of fun schoolwork and I've even managed to schedule in a few more trips, so this joint will be hoppin' til the very end! Stay tuned, I can't wait to share my experiences with you and hear from all of you (and see you soon!) and as always, all the love in the world! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment