07 October 2010

Remember when weekends were international?

I'm impressed Blogspot didn't log me out after fourteen years of inactivity like this. So, first and foremost, thanks Blogspot! Keep rockin' it.

And now for the meat. And by meat I mean I-have-a-midterm-in-eight-hours-that-is-open-note/open-book-so-I've-tried-but-just-can't-convince-myself-studying-is-necessary-so-here-I-am-going-through-my-pictures-of-my-semester-in-rainy-but-hyperconnected-London-and-wishing-weekends-still-meant-international-travel-and-not-at-most-travel-downtown-and-even-that-is-excessive-for-a-Saturday-especially-since-even-my-much-anticipated-Sunday-morning-bagel-5-blocks-away-is-an-excursion.

And because midterms are not fun but France is, here are a few pictures:
IMG_3268

IMG_3254

IMG_3235


What I'm really try to say is: Christmas is soon and Rosetta Stone doesn't teach Icelandic but they do teach French.

No comments:

Post a Comment