13 January 2010

Well, here I go!

I am sitting outside my gate at JFK after a long, long day of travel. I got to Dallas later than scheduled due to de-icing procedures, Air-Trained it to Terminal A, only to find out that my 1030 flight to JFK had been cancelled. The reasoning they gave was out-of-service equipment, so at the end of the day I'm thankful that they caught it before any of us were on the plane, but it certainly made the afternoon exciting. We were all moved to a 1100 flight to LaGuardia, then upon arrival American Airlines called car services to get us to JFK. Traffic was rough, and I shared a cab with a woman with 90 minutes to catch her flight to Rome, but all turned out well and we both made our flights. Just at 12 hours later and I am ready to go. Now, here's hoping my recently-purchased (500) Days of Summer downloads in time for me to have it on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment