11 May 2010

Four, Let the games begin!

Well, it's summer now... that's weird.

How perfect, right? The SUMMER (because it is) suite from Vivaldi's FOUR (because there are that many days left) Seasons for a little relaxation station to calm my tired brain


Between celebrating the completion of two finals yesterday (a celebration which included sandwiches and napping, which, if you know me at all, really is my idea of a good party) and cramming for my last one (which was duly kicked in the arse this morning), I missed yesterday's update in the countdown. Which I hope didn't upset too many of you or get you all confused and thinking I decided not to come home after all (good joke) or had you missing out on the opportunity to be incredibly profound - seriously, Grancy, I'm still floored by the Facebook comment you left and the metaphor you found in Day Six's song.
grancy is plato
I miss you too, Plato, I miss you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment