09 May 2010

A Special Shoutout!! (and Six)

P6110002

First things first, I'd like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms in my life. My own, obviously (and I hate to break it to y'all but she might be the best one ever, I'm not even going to hide how obsessed I am with her) but also her mom (who had a lot to do with mine being the best ever, and who comes in a close second in the Best Moms race). And I'm even lucky enough that I have an amazing group of friends who have shared their moms with me, so let me also thank those moms for being such amazing, positive lights in my life too!

mom

I'ma be straight with y'all, I'm iffy on the whole motherhood thing for my own future - and I think part of my reluctance is that I have A LOT to live up to and I'm worried I won't be half as awesome as all the incredible women I know!

And just so we keep it up --

No comments:

Post a Comment